8 Minot Fun Zone
Rules, Regulations, and Hours of Operation
The Minot Fun Zone is being provided free of charge to all area residents through the Minot Recreation Commission. The bouncy castles are provided in partnership by the Minot Park District and Minot Area Community Foundation.
Minot Auditorium-Old Armory (east side of the building) – 420 3rd Ave SW
Air-supported dome at Minot State University
Hours of Operation: Season ends March 28, 2019
Tuesday 9 am-noon at the Armory
Wednesday 9 am-noon at the MSU air-supported dome (through Feb. 27, then at Armory)
Thursday 9 am-noon at the Armory
1. Fun Zone is for children 10 & under.
2. Children and adults will enter facility and play at their own risk.
3. Children must be supervised at all times. They are not to be dropped off. There must be at least one adult present for every 4 children. YOU are responsible for the kids that you bring. You must maintain a close physical presence at all times.
4. No outside equipment/toys will be allowed.
5. Individuals will be responsible to clean up any mess made.
6. All equipment will be shared equally among those present.
Bouncy House Rules:
1. Children must be supervised at all times.
2. No shoes, sharp objects, glasses, jewelry, food, or drinks will be allowed in the bouncy houses.
3. Children cannot climb on the walls, or jump at the entry ramp or entrance. Any rough or dangerous behavior (such as tackling, somersaults, flips, etc.) will not be allowed.
4. Each bouncy house will have posted a maximum number of participants allowed at one time. These numbers will be strictly followed.
** There will be a facility supervisor present at all times. This person will have the authority to make any decisions that involve the rules and safety of the facility and its participants, including asking a child/children to sit out or leave the facility if necessary. They are NOT responsible for watching your children! **
Up to date information can be found on: