The City of Minot greatly values its representatives at the State level. We know the best way to govern is to be as informed as possible. Please use this webpage as a resource to the information needed as a lawmaker.
- HB 1009 Testimony to House Appops Education Environment Division
- HB 1019 CTE Testimony to the House Appropriations - Ed Env Comm
- HB 1066 Testimony to House Finance Tax
- HB 1182 - Testimony to House Finance and Tax
- HB 1184 Testimony - Quick take
- HB 1255 - Expand Powers of Railroad Police to Enforce Infractions
- HB 1307 Testimony to House Political Subdivisions Opposing Changes to Sp...
- HB 1375 to Government and Veterans Affairs Committee Opposing Party Affiliation) - Olson
- HB 1380 Testimony to House Finance and Taxation Committee Opposing Property Tax Caps - Wolsky Supplement
- HB 1390 - Testimony to House Finance and Tax
- HB 1410 Testimony to House Political Subdivisions Opposing Changes to Ar...
- HB 1419 Testimony on preserving employees Defined Benefits - House Government and Veterans Affairs Committee
- HB 1471 Testimony on ET Building Permit Fees - House Political Subdivisions
- HB1487 - Testimony to House Finance and Tax
- SB 2020 Flood Control Funding to Senate Appropriations
- SB 2238 Testimony to Senate Agriculture Opposing Eminent Domain Changes ...
- SB 2275 Testimony - Low Interest Infrastructure Revolving Loan Fund to Senate Tax and Finance
- SCR 4005 Testimony to Senate Finance Tax
Legislative Position Papers
The City of Minot City Council has identified eight key priorities and drafted them into clear, concise, and useful position papers to help our legislators understand the top focuses of the City. Some bills may be directly or indirectly tied to some of these issues. As such, we have outlined, summarized, and provided recommendations for these key positions.
The garage fire at 1315 Valley View Drive on July 18 was caused by a grill on a wooden deck, according to Fire Marshal Dean Lenertz. Read on...
Progress on the U.S. 83 West Bypass four-lane project will require traffic control changes beginning Monday, July 22. Read on...
A fire Thursday evening damaged a garage, two vehicles and the house located next to 1315 Valley View Drive. Read on...